As I’m a little freak (A.K.A. perfectionist), I would like to inform Google that there is a little bug in their Translate Web-App. The main problem is, I don’t know how to reach them. That’s the reason why I’m publishing this post.
(Google, if you’re reading my post I would like you to refer to my other post about a missing feature in Android too!)
But I know, all of you want to see this bug. Isn’t it? Keep in mind, I’m using Google in English and I did not the test in any other language!
In the meanwhile, a friend confirmed. Using Google in Dutch gives the same result…
To simulate the problem, you need to follow this steps:
Last month I did some tests on Windows Azure (Creating virtual servers, websites, services,…) and i can say that it’s really amazing! You can make online virtual machines in minutes. After you’ve created a new machine, you can download a RDP-config file to connect to this new cloud-host. Let the game begin and do what you want without worrying doing something wrong… If you did some bad changes, you can simply create a new virtual server. (You can use pre-created images, or you can create you own awesome virtual machine – even linux hosts… – .)
Another nice tool that’s available through Windows Azure is WebMatrix which allows you to easily create a new website. One remark, the IDE is not really that special, but strange enough it’s already pre-configured to connect to your online webdirectory.